Thursday, April 7, 2011

Elections! This weekend!


All photos by: Marco Simola (LivinginPeru.com)

The elections are coming up here in Peru!!
The picture above is one election billboard that I always found so interesting. How would you like to be driving down the road and see a GIANT cut out of yourself just hanging out with the number 8 (your party/vote number) and with the classic Thumbs-up? Ha. I just find it so interesting!

The dry law starts tonight. So no sales of alcohol until Monday morning. Bummer for me since that's definitely how I spend my evenings...NOT!
How about a whole ROW of cutouts of your self! woo hoo.

It's crazy the amount of billboards that are on the side of the road!

Vote for the muscles??

This one says: "No one breaks my hand"...it must be a saying..?

Anyway, Just keep Peru in your prayers as the elections are approaching. We'll see what happens Sunday....

Chau! :)

"The future is no place for your better days" --Dave Matthews Band

LO
VE

2 comments:

  1. Love the Dave quote!

    Hopefully Peruvians are better at picking politicians than us Americans are! Or maybe I should say, hopefully they have a better lot to chose from!

    ReplyDelete